[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Dynamic 2d "built upon itself" chart - Tecplot Talk

Dynamic 2d "built upon itself" chart

Moderators: davetaflin, salter, steve, jprenaud, straton, Chris Idso

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
82ghost82
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dynamic 2d "built upon itself" chart

Postby 82ghost82 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:46 am

Hi!
Recently I saw an animation of a naca 0012 airfoil which is located here:

ftp://ftp.demec.ufpr.br/CFD/bibliografi ... melhor.avi

I'd want to know how to build in tecplot the 2d chart on the right: it seems to me that this chart monitors one point on the airfoil and then plot the Cl value vs. time (or vs. rotation angle).
The points are coloured by time (I think) and the chart "built upon itself", previous values aren't flushed in the next time step.

I know that the professor which built this chart used tecplot.
I tried the "time series plot" from the tools menu and "Probe to Create Time Series Plot", but all the points are plotted at time zero, and a vertical line appears when the solution time progresses.

So how to build that type of chart?

Also: how to input the coordinates of the probe point? when I click on "Probe to Create Time Series Plot" it seems tecplot only let to me click with the mouse.

Thank you

Return to “Tecplot 360 and Focus”